EPERIA SHOPPING MALL
The business and entertainment center is located in the commercial zone between the chain-stores Lidl and Kaufland, lined by the streets of Armádneho Generála Ludvika Svobodu and Rusínska. The commercial zone is located in the urban zone with busy traffic. OC Eperia is a place where business, entertainment and gastronomy meet. The center was designed as a modern business center with high standards, much needed technical equipment and services both for visitors and employees of the complex alike. The outdoor public spaces are designed as s leisure area complementary to the surrounding residential area of Sekčov and the wider neighborhood.
OC Eperia is a separate functional building that has one underground and two aboveground floors. The underground floor features a parking lot for visitors as well as premises for storing technological equipment of the building. The superstructure is a separate floor accessible by a staircase and elevator. The underground floor features a parking lot with a capacity of 199 parking places and another 226 parking places are to be found outdoors. Premises for business units, passages, management’s offices and a food court are located on the above-ground floors.
- The shopping center has 2 floors
- The total area of the plot 70,030 m2
- Build-up area 16,988 m2
- Floor area of the building (1 gf + 2 f) 29,161 m2
- the volume of the building 221,652 m3
- The number of parking spaces in the center 425 places
Extent of Services
Comprehensive facility management of OC Eperia:
- coordination and management of all supporting activities,
- cost optimization and systematic search for cost-saving solutions,
- work of the facility manager,
- searching for individual service providers in cooperation with customers,
- 24/7 dispatch center,
- communication with customers.
Operation and inspection of technical equipment of the building:
- routine operation inspections
- inspection and operation of the technical equipment of the building according to the rules set by the manufacturer and legislation
- temporary operation during system malfunctions or failures, handling of faulty technologies and equipment.
Repair and maintenance of buildings and technical equipment:
- schedule of revisions, inspections, maintenance and repairs of technological equipment,
- operation and service:
- technological equipment (HVAC, air conditioning, heating),
- power distribution,
- heating and cooling,
- cold and hot water distribution, sewerage,
- interior lighting of common space,
- surrounding space lighting,
- CCTV system,
- electronic fire alarm,
- electrical security system,
- fixed fire extinguishers,
- fat separator,
- oil separator,
- sectional gates and the ramp at the garage entrance,
- elevators, escalators,
- parking and navigation system,
- inspection and maintenance of the building and its vital components and repairs,
- inspection and maintenance of the exterior elements of the building and repairs,
- operation and maintenance of traffic signs.
- key management,
- operation of the state-of-the-art electronic fire alarm system,
- operation of fixed fire extinguishing systems.
- energy-related services,
- advice on energy consumption.