The TWIN CITY A building is located in the rapidly developing area of Mlynské Nivy and is part of the TWIN CITY Building Complex. All buildings are built on the site of a former cable factory. The building is well strategically located and connected to the system of public transportation as well as Bratislava’s ring road.
A new business district made of TWIN CITY buildings with modern offices will return life to the now abandoned industrial part of Bratislava. Intelligent technologies not only ensure efficient operation of buildings but also save costs and are environmentally-friendly. The building has 7 above-ground floors and its total area is about 16,000 m2. The building also includes a two-floor underground garage for the tenants of the building. Ground floor in TWIN CITY A is dedicated to shops and services. The complex features a café, financial services and also various shops – basically a convenient place that features everything a person needs during the day.
Comprehensive facility management of Twin City A:
- coordination and management of all supporting activities,
- cost optimization and systematic search for cost-saving solutions,
- work of the facility manager,
- searching for individual service providers in cooperation with customers,
- 24-hour technology monitoring,
- communication with customers.
Operation and inspection of technical equipment of the building:
- routine operation inspections
- inspection and operation of technical equipment of the building according to the rules set by the manufacturer and legislation
- temporary operation during system malfunctions or failures, handling of faulty technologies and equipment.
Repair and maintenance of buildings and technical equipment:
- schedule of revisions, inspections, maintenance and repairs of technological equipment,
- operation and service:
- technological equipment (HVAC, air conditioning, heating),
- power distribution,
- heating and cooling,
- cold and hot water distribution, sewerage,
- interior lighting,
- surrounding space and park lighting,
- CCTV system,
- electronic fire alarm,
- electrical security system EZS,
- oil separator,
- sectional gates and the ramp at the garage entrance,
- parking and navigation system,
- inspection and maintenance of the building and its vital components and repairs,
- inspection and maintenance of the exterior elements of the building and repairs,
- operation and maintenance of traffic signs.
- key management,
- operation of the state-of-the-art electronic fire alarm system.
- energy-related services,
- advice on energy consumption.
Paul - Q