DANUBE FACILITY SERVICES, s.r.o. provides its services based on property management agreements, both for individual clients of leased premises as well as for entire complexes owned by a lessor.
DANUBE FACILITY SERVICES, s.r.o. has obtained and implemented a quality management system according to ISO 9001:2015 standard, an environmental management system according to ISO 14001:2015 standard, a management system for safety and health at work according to ISO 45001:2018 standard and an energy management system according to ISO 50001:2018 standard.
The basic activities of the organization include the overall property management of buildings such as industrial parks, administrative buildings and multifunctional complexes. Our role is to ensure comprehensive management so that our clients can devote themselves to their business and become more competitive and more flexible in providing their services and products. The company’s mission is to be a reliable partner capable of fulfilling the individual specific requirements of each customer, irrespective of time, while taking advantage of our long-term experience in property management.
Currently, Danube Facility Services:
- has 190 employees,
- manages premises with a total leased area of more than 600,000 m2,
- manages 1,438 dwelling units,
- mows more than 130,000 m2 of green areas,
- provides winter and summer maintenance on car parking areas larger than 150,000 m2,
- provides winter and summer maintenance on roads with an area larger than 130,000 m2,
- washes more than 650,000 m2 of facades,
- takes care of approx. 730,000 m2 of land,
- performs upkeep in office buildings, multifunctional buildings, multiple dwelling houses, hotels and logistic parks,
- is active in the territory of the Slovak republic,
- disposes of quality technical equipment, guaranteeing operative intervention in crisis situations.
Personal data protection
Supervision of the personal data protection (under Article 44 of Act 18/2018 Coll., as amended, and the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council) is carried out in our company by the RESPONSIBLE PERSON: Mrs. Bc. Katarína PAVLOVÁ, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Any person concerned about personal data processing in our company shall contact Mrs. Pavlová.