The Stromová 9 multifunctional building is located in the greater centre of Bratislava in Kramáre. It is found near the main transit roads Pražská and Brnianska.
The location offers excellent access to the city centre and also easy and quick access to highway bypasses.
The building occupies an important strategic position, right in front of the building there are public transport stops with direct connections to the train and bus station.
Following a number of changes and reconstructions, the facility has been divided into two separate buildings.The low-rise outbuilding serves for office and commercial purposes while the high-rise building is a residential one.The storage areas and the adjacent parking space belong to these buildings.
The office & commercial part comes with the total floor area of 5,000 m2.The office spaces are ready for modulation based on the client’s requirements.They feature fully equipped sanitary facilities, being protected by the electronic access control system, electronic fire alarm and a CCTV system throughout the building and in its surroundings.
The high-rise part serving as an apartment building has a floor area of over 4,000 m² distributed across 11 floors.The complete reconstruction of the high-rise building, which took place in 2014, created 90 residential and non-residential units.The residents use the adjacent guarded parking area, as well as the storage space in the basement.
Extent of Services
As a building administrator, in Stromová 9 we provide the following services:
- supply of utilities,
- monitoring of premises using security cameras,
- provision of information and security service (reception, access control system, 24/7 security),
- maintenance of interior areas,
- summer and winter maintenance of the parking lot and adjacent areas,
- rodent control,
- technical inspections of the equipment,
- cleaning of shared areas and adjoining roads,
- operation and maintenance of the outdoor lighting in the area,
- waste disposal.