DNV LOGISTICS PARK
Devínska Nová Ves, SR
Logistics park – subcontractor park for VW Slovakia
The VW manufacturing plant in Slovakia in Devínska Nová Ves, Bratislava was required to build a more effective logistics supply centre on the western outskirts of Bratislava, which would help for faster development and progress, particularly by its location in its immediate vicinity. This logistics centre was the first project of J&T Real Estate, a. s., in the storage facilities market established on the site of a former brickworks plant which adjoined the VW complex. This site was ideal due to its location and the possibilities offered to individual companies in close cooperation with VW Slovakia, and as their operation is based on timely deliveries, timeliness is crucial. The park, with an area of almost 20 hectares, offers unmatchable conditions to subcontracting companies thanks to the railway connection and the D2 highway.
Danube Facility Services, s. r. o. provides comprehensive property and technical management for the park owner and individual clients performing their production in these halls that, in addition to contractual services, offers an individual approach to clients as well as the owner. We manage approx. 60,000 m2 of leased area, 31,000 m2 of paved surfaces, 36,000 m2 of lawn and other areas that are currently available for future construction. All halls are equipped with CCTV, UPS, and MaR systems, increasing clients’ standard and particularly safety. Since most clients are on a deadline with VW and delays are not acceptable, we must necessarily provide the required services immediately. Our employees – maintenance technicians working directly in the logistics park, are able to anticipate the requirements of our clients based on previous experiences, and we can thus increase the standard, positively improving our services.
Extent of Services
As the logistics park management services provider, we are committed to provide the following services:
- supply of all utilities (water, electric energy, gas),
- security and information services in the scope of guarding entrances and exits to and from the premises, walk patrol service within the premises, identification of persons entering and leaving premises, providing basic information about the lessor and persons using site facilities,
- maintenance of green areas and gardening services,
- disinfection and disinfection the technical equipment on premises,
- summer and winter maintenance of local roads in the industrial park at a scope that enables their proper use by tenants, during winter maintenance, access roads are cleaned as a priority to ensure timely delivery from tenants to their client, VW.
- review of the technical equipment relating to fire safety as required to suit the requirements of the laws of the Slovak Republic on fire protection and NFPA 25 standards and recommendations of the leaseholder’s insurer.
- inspections of technical equipment regarding to the operative plan and preventive maintenance plan,
- ensuring occupational health and safety in the technical equipment areas,
- cleaning of facades and windows of operating hall, as needed,
- cleaning of common buildings and local roads in the premises,
- optimum control of service deliveries, management of utilities and infrastructure,
- documentation archiving,
- deliveries of material and logistics to common premises,
- operation and maintenance of lighting on local roads within the premises,
- disposal of waste from oil trap – ORL,
- operation and maintenance of facilities in sewerage water booster pump stations,
- drainage of rain water,
- maintenance of industrial park premises fencing,
- management of keys,
- operation and maintenance of drainage tanks
Our efforts are aimed at accomplishing the highest possible level of service to our clients, capitalizing on our experience and from cooperation with each individual client.
Basic characteristics of VW logistics park
|Plot area||185,104 m2|
|Built-up area||49,141 m2|
|Building volume||510,438 m2|
|Façade surface||25,578 m2|
|Parking areas||2,678 m2|
|Green areas||34,206 m2|
Owner of DNV logistics park:
- CTPark Bratislava s.r.o.
Clients in DNV logistics and supplier park:
- McSyncro Bratislava, s. r. o.,
- Hella Innenleuchten-Systeme Bratislava, s. r. o.,
- CWS-Boco Service Center Slovensko, s. r. o.,
- Garay Slovakia, s. r. o.,
- Magna Cosma Europe Slomatec, s. r. o.,
- Schnellecke Slovakia, s. r. o.