KLINGERKA APARTMENT BUILDING
Klingerka is a 35-storey apartment building that is part of the Klingerka Multifunctional Complex – together with the Klingerka office building and parking house. It is located in the “Klingerka” zone, which is delimited by Prístavná, Súkennícka, Plátennícka and Valchárska streets, on the outskirts of Ružinov.
The above-ground part of the building consists of the 36 storeys standing at a height of 115 meters. Part of the building is a multifunctional park with lots of greenery, the size of half a football field, where there is a modern playground, area with workout machines, benches and a smaller playground for ball games.
The main entrance to the building is located at Súkenícka Street.
On the ground floor of the residential building there are 5 retail spaces and an entrance lobby with a front desk and security guard office. From the entrance lobby you can directly access the elevator lobby, where there are 5 elevators and the entrance to the staircase.
The apartments are located on the 3rd floor upwards (to the 35th floor). On the lower floors there is a cellar, technical rooms – ATS engine room, exchanger station, server room, EPS, transformer station, substation, a backup power system and waste management facilities.
The garage house for the residential part is located on the 3rd floor (-1G, 1G, 2G). There are 459 parking spaces in the garage house and 98 outdoor parking spaces. The main entrance to the garage house is located at Súkenícka Street.
On the 35th floor there is a entrance to the roof. On the roof there are HVAC (ventilation, cooling) technological equipment and a walkable area.
The reinforced concrete load-bearing structure of the residential building combines a skeletal system and a reinforced core. Balcony railings are made of steel-aluminum system. Ventilation in the apartments is managed by an acoustic ventilation slit, which is located in each living room. The façade makes use of a “bond” cladding with a special “crinkle” finish, which makes it more scratch-resistant and has Knauf Insolation insulation under it.
Extent of Services
As the administrator of the Klingerka apartment building, we provide the following activities:
Comprehensive management of the Klingerka apartment building:
- coordination and management of all support activities,
- financial management and budgeting,
- cost optimization and systematic search for cost savings,
- paperwork and billing of services, elaboration of documents for invoicing of energy consumption and services,
- search for suppliers of individual services with the participation of owners,
- fire protection and health and safety management,
- management of access security system and parking system, management of access cards,
- communication with owners and partner organizations,
- handling complaints.
Operation and inspection of technical equipment of the building:
- routine inspection of proper operation
- inspection and operation of HVAC according to the rules set by the manufacturer and legislation
- operation in case of failures, addressing poor state of technologies
Repair and maintenance of buildings and technical equipment:
- planning revisions, inspections, maintenance and repairs of technological equipment,
- operation and service of:
- technological equipment,
- electricity distribution,
- heat distribution and AC,
- distribution of cold/ hot water, sewerage,
- interior lighting,
- lighting in the park and the surrounding area of the building,
- electrical fire alarm EPS,
- fire extinguishing equipment,
- grease separators,
- oil separator,
- fire shutters and ramps at the entrance to the garage,
- parking system,
- SKV access system,
- inspection and maintenance of structural elements of the building and repairs,
- inspection and maintenance of exterior elements of the building and repairs,
- operation and maintenance of traffic signs in the building and on adjacent land.
- contracting OLO and collection of sorted waste,
- cleaning of indoor and outdoor common areas and garages,
- pest control,
- care for outdoor green areas,
- summer maintenance of indoor and outdoor spaces,
- winter maintenance, snow removal, ice removal.
Object protection and front-desk services:
- monitoring and entrance control system,
- 24-hour protection of the building and the immediate surroundings of the building by a professional security service,
- central monitoring by a security camera system,
- managing the access of motor vehicles to the garage,
- key management,
- operation of EPS,
- information and telephone services of the front-desk.
- comprehensive management of energy supply (electricity, gas, heat and cold),
- supply of drinking water and hot water,
- power specialist services,
- energy consulting.