Klingerka offices is an office building that is part of the Klingerka Multifunctional Complex – together with an apartment building and parking house. It is located in the “Klingerka” zone, which is delimited by Prístavná, Súkennícka, Plátennícka and Valchárska streets, on the outskirts of Ružinov.
The above-ground part of the building consists of 11 storeys, while the 10th floor is recessed and there are outdoor terraces on it. The total leasable area is 10,650 m2 with a capacity of 219 parking spaces.
The main entrance to the building is located at Plátennícka Street and other side entrances/ exits to the surroundings are located in the underground garage.
On the ground floor there is a 2-floor entrance lobby with a front desk and security office. From the entrance lobby you can directly access rentable space reserved for restaurants which opens up to the exterior. The above-ground part of the building is accessible via the central core with lifts (ending station on the ground floor) and a scissor staircase. The basement is served by a separate “shuttle” lift leading to the entrance lobby on the ground floor.
On the 11th floor there is a roof consisting of exterior parts, HVAC (ventilation, cooling), walkable areas of and technological superstructure.
The supporting structure of the building is designed as a combination of a skeletal system with a reinforced core. The superstructure is designed as a separate structural unit of steel construction, clad with light sandwich panels. The attic (the 11th floor) features a lamella perforated facade structure anchored to a steel substructure. The lamella facade covers the technological superstructure of the building.
In the parking house there are parking spaces, facilities for cyclists (locker rooms, sanitary facilities), warehouses, technical rooms – ATS engine room, exchanger station, server room, EPS, transformer station, substation, spare source and waste management facilities.
Range of services
As the administrator of the Klingerka office building, we provide the following activities:
Comprehensive management of the Klingerka offices building:
- coordination and management of all support activities,
- financial management and budgeting,
- cost optimization and systematic search for cost savings,
- activities of the building manager,
- paperwork and billing of services, elaboration of documents for invoicing of energy consumption and services,
- search for suppliers of individual services with the participation of owners,
- fire protection and health and safety management,
- management of access security system and parking system, management of access cards,
- communication with owners and partner organizations,
- handling complaints.
Operation and inspection of technical equipment of buildings:
- routine inspection of proper operation
- inspection and operation of HVAC according to the rules set by the manufacturer and legislation
- operation in case of failures, addressing poor state of technologies
Repair and maintenance of buildings and technical equipment:
- planning revisions, inspections, maintenance and repairs of technological equipment,
- operation and service of:
- technological equipment,
- electricity distribution,
- heat distribution and AC,
- distribution of cold/ hot water, sewerage,
- interior lighting,
- lighting of the park and the surrounding area of the building,
- electrical fire alarm EPS,
- fire extinguishing equipment,
- grease separators,
- oil separator,
- fire shutters and ramps at the entrance to the garage,
- parking system,
- SKV access system,
- inspection and maintenance of structural elements of the building and repairs,
- inspection and maintenance of exterior elements of the building and repairs,
- operation and maintenance of traffic signs in the building and on adjacent land.
- contracting OLO and collection of sorted waste,
- cleaning of indoor and outdoor common areas and garages,
- pest control,
- care for outdoor green areas,
- summer maintenance of indoor and outdoor spaces,
- winter maintenance, snow removal, ice removal.
Object protection and front-desk services:
- monitoring and entrance control system,
- 24-hour protection of the building and the immediate surroundings of the building by a professional security service,
- central monitoring by a security camera system,
- controlling the access of motor vehicles to the garage,
- key management,
- operation of EPS,
- information and telephone services of the front-desk.
- comprehensive management of energy supply (electricity, gas, heat and cold),
- supply of drinking water and hot water,
- power specialist services,
- energy consulting.