The Panorama City project is located in the attractive environment of the newly established Bratislava waterfront. It boasts direct access to the Danube and the popular Eurovea centre, which is integrated into the river promenade. The promenade connects it to the historical centre and creates a continuous connection from beneath the castle hill to River Park on the waterfront. It is located within easy reach of complete amenities, allowing it to meet all of the needs of its residents. Panorama City is a short hop away from the Danube embankment system, which provides a wealth of sports options for runners, skaters and cyclists with easy access to the floodplain forest, the lakes in Čunovo and Rusovce and excellent connections to nearby Austria. Panorama City has a superb strategic position and makes practical use of urban and suburban transport systems with direct connections to the motorway and Bratislava’s city bypass. Its character represents a unique place in the heart of Bratislava, tailor-made to the needs of modern 21st century people.
Each of Panorama City’s towers has 33 floors with a diverse range of interior designs. In addition to 605 flats, the project includes Zelený (Green) park, stores, offices, restaurants, bars and other services.
- total number of flats in both towers – 605,
- total managed living space – 43,800 m2,
- number of parking spaces – 928,
- managed hall and garage areas – 24,750 m2,
- retail – stores and services – 20,
- managed retail space – 4,110 m2.
Extent of Services
As the facility manager for Panorama City, we are responsible for the following activities:
Comprehensive facilities management for Panorama City buildings:
- coordination and management of all support activities,
- financial management and budgeting,
- cost optimisation and systematic identification of cost savings,
- facility manager duties,
- administration and billing of services, completing materials for invoicing of utilities and services,
- identification of suppliers for individual services with owner involvement,
- management of fire protection and OHS,
- 24-hour dispatching service,
- communication with owners,
- resolution of warranty claims.
Operation and inspection of building technical equipment:
- standard inspections of operations,
- inspection and operation of building technical equipment per the manufacturer instructions and legislative requirements,
- operative support in response to outages and resolution of equipment-related emergencies.
Repairs and maintenance of buildings and technical equipment:
- maintenance and inspection plans for technical equipment,
- operations and service:
- technical equipment (HVAC),
- electrical distribution systems,
- heating and cooling distribution systems,
- cold water, hot utility water and sewer systems,
- lighting for indoor common areas,
- outdoor site lighting,
- CCTV surveillance system,
- electronic fire alarm system,
- grease traps,
- sectional doors and ramps at the garage entrances,
- parking system,
- SKV access control system.
- inspection and maintenance of structural elements and repairs as needed,
- inspection and maintenance of exterior elements and repairs as needed,
- operation and maintenance of traffic signage in the area and on adjacent land.
- removal and disposal of municipal waste,
- cleaning of indoor and outdoor common areas and garage areas using private municipal equipment,
- façade cleaning for the building twice a year, or as needed,
- insect and rodent control for the building,
- outdoor landscaping activities,
- summer maintenance of the indoor and outdoor areas,
- winter clean-up and maintenance, snow and ice removal.
Building security and reception services:
- building entrance monitoring and control system,
- 24-hour protection of the indoor and outdoor areas using a professional private security service,
- centralised CCTV monitoring system,
- controlled access for vehicles to parking areas,
- key management,
- operation of the modern fire alarm system,
- reception information and phone services.
- comprehensive management of utilities (electricity, heating and cooling),
- potable water supplies,
- energy services,
- energy consulting.
Reception Tower No.1: 0918 834 420
Reception Tower No.2: 0918 834 681