THE APARTMENT BUILDING FUXOVA
The apartment building Fuxova is situated on the Bosákova street in the city district Petržalka, near the Old Bridge. The 24-storey building offers 276 apartments of different types – from 1 room apartments to 4 rooms apartments. Apart from housing units, the building also features 257 parking spaces in the underground garage (another 51 parking spaces are located outside the building). The ground floor of the building features a front desk and business premises. There is a park with a playground (4,000 m2) located above the garage. The building is near civic amenities, conveniently reachable by all sorts of transportation, located close to shopping centers or places of active and passive relaxation.
The total build-up area of the building‘s aboveground part – 1 008,00 m2
The total build-up area of the building‘s underground part – 3 891,00 m2
Total floor area of the aboveground floors – 24 425,29 m2
Total floor area of the underground floors – 7 622,88 m2
Number of underground floors – 2
Number of aboveground floors – 24+roof technology
Number of apartments – 276
Number of parking spaces – 257
Height of the building (24 floors + attic) – 210,90 meters above sea level
Extent of Services
As the manager of the apartment building Fuxova we mainly provide the following:
Complex facility management:
- coordination and management of all supporting activities,
- financial management and budgeting,
- cost optimization and systematic search for cost savings,
- facility management,
- management and billing of services, elaboration of documents for invoicing of energy and services consumption,
- searching for individual service providers with the participation of owners,
- fire safety management,
- 24-hour central control room,
- communication with owners,
- handling warranty claims.
Operation and inspection of technical equipment of buildings:
- routine inspections,
- inspection and operation of the technical equipment according to the rules laid down by the manufacturer or legislation,
- emergency operation in case of failures, addressing critical state of equipment.
Repair and maintenance of buildings and technical equipment:
- plan of maintenance and inspections of technical equipment,
- operation and servicing of the following:
- technical equipment (HVAC),
- power distribution,
- heat distribution,
- water distribution and sewerage,
- common indoor spaces lighting,
- outdoor lighting,
- EPS fire alarm,
- oil separator,
- sectional gates and ramps at the garage entrance and the private parking lot,
- SKV access system.
- inspection and maintenance of the exterior elements of the building and repairs
- operation and maintenance of traffic signs in the building and adjacent plots.
- inspection and maintenance of the structural elements of the building and repairs
- removal and disposal of municipal waste,
- cleaning of indoor and outdoor common areas and garages using own equipment,
- pest control, disinfestation of the building,
- care for outdoor green areas,
- summer outdoor and indoor maintenance,
- winter standby and maintenance, removal of snow and ice.
Protection of the building and the front desk:
- monitoring and entry control system,
- 24-hour monitoring of common indoor and outdoor areas by a professional security service,
- key management,
- operation of a modern electronic fire alarm,
- front-desk services and telephone services.
- comprehensive energy supply management (electrical, thermal),
- drinking water supplies,
- services of power-supply manager,
- energy consulting.